Thursday, September 23, 2010

Off The Wall Craftiness challenge #25

I made this card for the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge #25
It is a color challenge using these colors
This is the inspriation picture.
Yummy!

I used light and darker pink cardstock, gray cardstock, and K&Co patterned paper.
I did not have the right shade of pink ribbon so I scored and pleated paper.
The butterflies are from thr Cricut Home Accents cartridge. I covered them with adhesive and clear micro beads. The flourish is also from the Home Accents cartridge. The pink rhinestones are from K&Co.
 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the bling and and the micro beads! Thanks for joining us girls this week at OTWC and Good luck!