Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pink flowers

Been busy making cards for my church's hospitality ministry. They visit and/or send cards to our church members who are sick or in the hospital. If you ever wonder what you should do with cards you make for challenges, consider giving them to a church group, hospital, rest home, or Operation Write Home. I really enjoy seeing them used and appreciated. Since I can no longer do much physically, I like being able to still be able to do something that makes other people happy. 

I have usually make several cards in the designs that I come up with for challenges. You have seen most of them, but here is one I don't think I have shown yet. (although you may recognize some of the materials :)
I cut the loopy mat, flowers, and leaves from white card stock and inked them with TH Distress Ink: Victorian Velvet. There are pearls in the center of the flowers and 3 on the right top edge.
When I make them for this ministry, I usually do not add sentiments. That way they can be used for whatever the need is.

I can honestly say that this ministry blesses me as much as it blesses the people who receive the cards!

My 4 Shared file sharing site is having trouble tonight. I will load the cut files later.
If you look on the right side bar or look through the older posts, you can find the tattered flowers file and the branch with leaves (large) cut files that I used on this card.

No comments: