Saturday, April 2, 2011

Purple passion

For your viewing pleasure today I have a lovely purple card.

I followed the recipe for the Paper Star Craft Challenge #39.

Base 5 x 7
Mat: 3 x 4.5
Add Rhinestones
Add Flourish
I colored the silver paper with Stream, Wild Plum, and Purple Ttwilight alcohol inks then stamped on top of it with SU Baroque Motifs jumbo wheel, Inkadinkado script stamp, and a Hero Arts flower using pigment ink. I wipe the pigment ink off with a baby wipe. This takes off the pigment ink and the alcohol ink underneath it.

I used a flourish from Cricut-Home Accents. The flowers are different versions of my tattered flower and simple daisy files. (see previous post- "blue flowers" for  cut files) I added rhinestones and silver seed beads. 


1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, this card is stunning. Your work with the alcohol ink is amazing!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/