Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moving on up...

Just when I thought my birdhouse could not get any cuter...
...I took it to the next level (literally -LOL)

I added a cute little "porch" too.


Here is the pole and base with more curved edges.


Of course I had to add some little paper flowers...ok, a LOT of little paper flowers LOL

The roof is embossed with the Cuddlebug Birds & Swirls.
I thought that was a perfect fit.

Here is a link for the free small paper flowers svg set.
I did not make a pdf of these because they are so small.

I will add instructions for these in the "easy flower tutorial" tab under my blog header.

Thanks for coming by :)

4 comments:

NancyD said...

Jani, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. I am also looking forward to our team work for Paper Cutz - should be fun.

I really like all your birdhouses. They remind me of my mother, gone two years ago, and her birthday was Friday. She loved working with kids and she often spent time teaching them to make cards and Birdhouses! She taught them to believe in themselves while she was helping them be creative. I miss her, and seeing your birdhouses brought me a smile. Thank you. NancyD

craftysals creative corner said...

wow jani I love your work, your ideas are always inspiring many thanks for sharing your talents with us

Tameko said...

Hi Jani,

Your birdhouses are lovely. You are so creative. Thanks so much visiting my blog. I also look forward to crafting with you on the Paper Cutz team. Have a blessed week.

Tameko

Kim. said...

This is really lovely and it really does take the house to a new level, this would make a lovely gift for a bird watcher.
Kim xXx