Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cuttin' Up With Class scarecrow challenge

This week at Cuttin' Up With Class the challenge is to use the scarecrow files or the digi stamp.

I decided to make a scrapbook page.


I used one of Penny Duncan's nested shapes for the frame and the photo mats. I added some of my leaf outlines and acorns. Next I added my little scarecrow and a bow to balance out the colors.

Head on over to Cuttin' Up With Class to get either the cut files or the digi stamp and play along with us.

7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cute layout love it

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute layout page, and the scarecrow is adorable!

Eva Laney said...

Super cute Layout Jani, Great colors too.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Linda Breedlove said...

Very cute page... love the brown and blue!

marg0006 said...

I tried to email you for the free Scarecrow cut file and I'm sorry but it is not going thru. Please help me by emailing me. I don't own any SCARECROW cut and would really like this one. Thank you
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

GabyCreates.com said...

Great LO Jani ... and love the cards I see below...love the depth and design! ~Gaby

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very cute!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com