Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scrapbook LO with Paper Ruffles

I used to make scrapbooks for almost everyone I know. (almost) Then I got a little burned out and have just been making cards the past couple of years. Scrapbook LO have changed a lot in the last few years. I was a little eager to play around with it again. Here is my newer updated style of scrapping.



(That is one of my nieces in the picture.)


Looky, looky....I actually stamped on it! Woo hoo for me. LOL


Here is a short 4 minute video giving a few details. 


I used K&Co papers from several different collections. The brad is K& Co too. I have no idea what company the lacy edged paper is from. I bout it about  three years ago and have been hoarding it. (Aren't you proud that I am using some of my pretty papers :) LOL


I will make a video very soon on the ruffled paper as well as the ruffled ribbon I showed a while back.

1 comment:

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

I was delighted.
I love the combination of
the colours!