Monday, July 2, 2012

Cross cut

You may remember a post I did a few months ago with this intricate cross cut file. (You can look at that post and get the link to download the file HERE.) 




I came across a wonderful cut file of this lovely intricate border that fits perfectly with my cross. 
I downloaded it a year ago and for the life of me can not find the site again. Sorry)

My Black Cat did a PURRfect job cutting it. I was so impressed as I carefully lifted the detailed cut images from my mat...

....Then it dawned on me that I now had hundreds of little tiny pieces of paper stuck to my cutting mat! LOL

Well it was worth it for one special card, but I am not sure if I will do it again any time soon. :)

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

This is gorgeous! I love the intricate cut! Your frame does go perfectly, too! Great color choices, I love the contrast!