Monday, February 18, 2013

Butterfly and Pretty Flower decorations for mini and card


I posted pictures of this mini album that I recently made using long envelopes, chipboard, and cardstock. 

Before I gave it as a present, I made a matching Center Step Card using my butterfly and 
"pretty" flower cut files.

Here is a short video so you can have a better look.


The cut files for the card as well as the decorations for the long envelope mini are available in my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh yummy colors and all that glitters! So pretty

Dr Sonia S V said...

How beautifully you have matched the flowers to the paper

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wooow stunning! i just love this gorgeous project...all of that bling is so prtty! just popping over to your youtube now :)

Lisa said...

Both the card and mini are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful butterflies and flowers!! The paper is so pretty!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl First said...

Stunning, Jani! Your bbutterflies and flowers are always wonderful eye-candy! :0)

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card. hugs

Becky said...

wow, this is beautiful

Davi said...

Jani, I love your amazing card, so beautiful with the flower, layers and butterfly. I love the colors too!! You album is really gorgeous. What a fabulous gift :) Have a great weekend!

Davi said...

Jani, I love your amazing card, so beautiful with the flower, layers and butterfly. I love the colors too!! You album is really gorgeous. What a fabulous gift :) Have a great weekend!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, these are so gorgeous! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, what a stunning card!

Sherrie K. said...

Both are absolutely fabulous!!! I love the flowers and the butterfly is stunning!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com