Friday, March 21, 2014

Goodies from Scrapadabadoo


I got another order from my favorite online scrapbooking store before, Scrapadabadoo.
This time it was filled with Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays and some fun scrapbook paper.
The paper from Fab Scraps, French Heritage,  is Fabulous! I told my hubby it was my new favorite paper line but he just laughed and replied that I say that with every new paper line. LOL

Honestly, the pictures of this patterned papers do not do it justice. It is sooo pretty.
Normally, I would hoard this paper and not want to cut it. I forced myself to use some of it. I will admit that I am kind of happy that I did. 



I used my new LSG sprays for the flowers and ribbon. The handmade Open Rose and seam binding were a mixture of Alpine Ice Rose and Autumn Maple Crimson. Both yummy colors! The 3 darker flowers were sprayed with the crimson spray and i made a sort of messy Loose Rose with them. I added some seed beads to the centers. The leaves were actually left overs from another project.

So now that I cut into one of the Fab Scraps French Heritage papers I will be able to use the others soon and not just hide them away in my craft cube...then again...LOL


6 comments:

Rose Tresures said...

Jani, I just love looking at your creations! They just make me so happy. When I grow up, I want to create as beautifully as you do! Hugs, Patty

Davi said...

That is a gorgeous piece of dp Jani!! It is a perfect background for your fabulous flowers I love it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Becky said...

wow, these flowers are gorgeous!

Sherrie K. said...

Jani, this is beautiful! I love the gorgeous papers and AMAZING flowers! The colors of the flowers are so pretty! Fabulous card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

cardchick's world said...

OOOOOOOH!!!!! JAN these FLOWERS are gorgeous!!!JUST BEAUTIFULLY DONE!! the paper line is fabulous too!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow! This is fabulous!!! The bloom are just stunning!!!