Sunday, April 27, 2014

Clay Roses Tutorial

I have been having so much fun playing with all my crafty goodies from Scrapadabadoo. I have been wanting to make a video tutorial on making clay roses for a while. With my physical problems I have to work a little then rest. I have slowly gotten all this together piece by piece.I think you will really like it.


Here is a short video showing how I put this magnet together.
(I figured out how to add music to my videos. YAY ME! LOL)

Clay Rose Magnet


Here is another video showing how to color your white air dry clay with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

Coloring Clay with LSG Sprays 



And now for the video showing how to make a full rose.

Clay Rose Tutorial



And here is the last video showing how to make the rose buds and leaves.

Clay rose buds and leaves



I got all my supplies from Scrapadabadoo.

Supplies


(could also use) Fimo Classic Clay White

Lindy’s Stamp Gang Sprays

( could also use) Provo Craft Cricut Spatula

  
Clay Rose Magnet Supplies




Even the lid came from something I ordered from Scrapa LOL.

Hope you enjoy these videos and make some lovely clay roses.

4 comments:

zandra said...

Wow, Jani! They are so pretty. I love learning different ways to do things. Thanks for the video on how too. Hugz, Z

Migdalia said...

This is just GORGEOUS!! OMG!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Davi said...

Awesome Jani!! I love the little magnet, its beautiful, your clay roses are as beautiful and your paper ones ;) Cool videos!!

Rose Tresures said...

Jani, you are such an inspiring and awesome lady!!! Everything you do is absolutely lovely! I love your clay blossoms and the videos are perfect! You rock! hugs, Patty