Sunday, September 21, 2014

Birdsong card

Well, I know that Graphic 45's Birdsong paper line has been out a while, but we never really get tired of seeing it....right?

It has taken me a while to cut into these papers. LOL

I started with a base of the lady in the Kimono then layered a couple of frames on top. 

Next I added my branch cut file and then added small flowers.


Then I punched a few little butterflies, stamped on them, and added them to the card.
(you know me and tiny little details LOL) 


My niece, who loves Oriental art, was thrilled to receive it. Now that I have finally cut into the papers maybe I will feel freer to use the rest of them. LOL

4 comments:

scrapadabadoo said...

This is beautiful Jani.. I think we all have those papers that are sacred... Love all the fine details on this card

Scrapsbuttonsnbows said...

Beautiful jani

Becky said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image and all those beautiful flowers.

Rose Tresures said...

Ohhh wow, Jani!!! This is quite lovely! I love how you added your own flowers and branch and just make it totally yours. I always look forward to your creations! hugs, Patty