Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cards for Project I Care

Been busy making cards for Project I Care.



Just what is this Project I Care?
Well, first a little backstory...

I helped my mother in law search for wigs and undergarments after she underwent a mastectomy and chemo. It was such a difficult time for her. Finding specialty items to help her feel better about her changing body was not easy. We found a great little store that catered just to breast cancer patients and survivors. Their kindness and help was wonderful. 

Jim, the Gentleman Crafter, had an amazing opportunity through his day job to organise a boutique for special items for breast cancer patients. All the proceeds go back to the Breast Cancer Center . 

Jim started Project I Care to ask crafters to make cards for the staff and volunteers at the Breast Cancer Center Boutique to send to store patrons to say thank you and encourage them.

If you would like more information about this project and find out how you can help, just go to this link on Jim's blog. Project I Care

1 comment:

Becky said...

These are beautiful! I love the embossing and colors of the blue one.