Saturday, October 3, 2015

Thank You with Mariposa

Just like every other paper crafter, I feel in love with the DCWV Mariposa papers when they first came out. I hoarded the beautiful sheets of paper because I could not bear to part with it. 

Well guess what? Scrapadabadoo has ordered more of the 
Mariposa 12x12 paper pads and the 6.5x5 paper pads !

This means I can use one set of papers and keep the other set. LOL

I made this side step Thank You card and actually used several sheets of paper. haha



I started with this teal sheet then layered the coral and butterfly sheets.
 
Then I fussy cut some butterflies from these sheets:

 



Of course, I had to add some of bling (although it is difficult to see)


So now that I can have my Mariposa ans use it too, I think I will make more cards with the lovely papers.


4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The mariposa stack is one of my fav papers and you have showcased it so beautifully Jani
Cheers
Dr Sonia

BunnyC's said...

Jani, you made a stunning card. The Mariposa stack is also my favorite. TFS.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jani. I like the step card format you used, too.

Davi said...

They are beautiful papers so I see why you want to hoard them :) You card is SO Beautiful Jani!! I love the step card, I find them hard to make and your is So perfect!