Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Colorful Butterfly Garden


We all fell in lone with K & Co's Mariposa collection a while back. Scrapadabadoo even bought some extra sets a few months ago. I grabbed some up, but so did everyone else because they are sold out now. Here is a card I made with some of the papers.
I added my handmade flowers and used Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to add accents. (I just love that color!) The picture does not show all the glittery goodness on the paper but, trust me,  It is there.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning, Jani!! Such gorgeous flowers!! I love them!! The papers and butterflies are beautiful!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love the pretty bloom and colors you used! Such a lovely creation!

Greta said...

I need to figure out how to use some of my K&CO papers instead of just looking at it--haha! Your card has inspired me--gorgeous!